Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aladdin's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Aladdin's Interview Empty Aladdin's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Mok thumbed through the next file, mumbling to himself. The psych report suggested some mental instability with this one as well. It would certainly be fascinating to watch his interactions with the others, especially the others with mental issues. He looked up when the door opened and the guards nudged him in.

"Hello!" He said, then gestured to the seat in front of his desk. "Please, have a seat."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aladdin's Interview Empty Re: Aladdin's Interview

Post by Aladdin Callas Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:13 pm

(oh gosh I'm SO sorry for not seeing this until now!!! Dx)

Aladdind stumbled over his feet as the guard pushed him inside the room, and was quick to make another try in squeazing his way through the man, which only resulted in him being pushed down to the floor.
He stared wide-eyed at the door as it slammed shut, the sound making him flinch. Gulping, he slowly looked over his shoulder, dark eyes imediently lanindg on Mok. Aladdin just stared at him first, before forcing his legs to move and take his seat, his glare not exactly hiding his paranoia and suspicoin. "Whatever I'm accused for, it was wasn't my fault," he said quickly, slamming his handcuffed wrists on the table and little to harshly. "I was totally forced into it! Yeah, that's it! And it's not like I ever hurt anyone, well appart from those I accidently stealed their medecine from, or those eldery people I keep pushing over and-OhmyGOD how old are you?! YOU look like a dinasourr, what IS holding  you togheter? How many wrinkles are there on your facae alone?? Geez, do you smell that? Is something burning?! OH HELL NO, don't tell me you actually burn your prisoners like we used to do with 'witches' before and-"
The rambling went on.

Last edited by Aladdin Callas on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aladdin Callas
Aladdin Callas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:31 pm

(It's alright! :3 )

Mok blinked in surprise at the outburst. Perhaps the psych report had been a little understated in its evaluation. Once or twice he tried to get a word in, but the boy in front of him seemed to be in his own little world. Oh dear. He felt his eye twitch at the attacks on his age, but with a couple of deep breaths, he kept himself from launching across the desk to choke the life out of Aladdin. He'd save that for the teammates. "Mister Callas!" Mok said archly, "If I could have your attention PLEASE." Did this boy ever take a moment to breathe in between ramblings? "The government of Vian would like to offer you a chance to earn your freedom and a nine hundred thousand dollar reward on a television competition that will last for a year. All charges will be wiped from your record, no matter how great the offense. Do you accept?"
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Callas Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Aladdin gave out a high-pitched squeal at Mok's outburst, immediately shutting up and falling back into his seat, almost curling into himself. After a moment of catching his breath, (and calm down his racing heart) he sa up straight, clearing his throat. "Um, sorry about that... Handcuffs and prisons tend to do that to me..." he murmured and glanced away in embarrassment. He was still scared, but looked and acted much calmer now.
"So um..." he sank further down in his seat, while giving Mok another suspicious look. "That's no trick right...? What you said, I mean."
Aladdin Callas
Aladdin Callas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"I'm quite sincere, Mister Calls, I assure you." Mok said simply. He kept his promises too, even to criminals. A person was nothing if not their word. "The government will honor its promise should you win. If you don't, you will be returned to prison to serve out your sentence. Good thing yours aren't all that severe compared to some of your competitors."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Callas Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Aladdin allowed himself to breathe out, not fully relaxed, but calmer nonetheless. This guy, whoever he was, still creeped him out. Maybe it was all those wrinkles? And his face... is kinda weird to look at. Oh god I sure hope I don't end up looking like that when old! If... I get to live that long that is...
He blinked and quickly straighten up when he realized he was staring. "Um... competitors?" he repeated in a smaller voice, already having several thoughts of getting killed or raped along with all kinds of nasty stuff.
Aladdin Callas
Aladdin Callas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

"They range from anywhere from theft and vandalism to treason and murder. Some are quite unstable." Mok explained, folding his hands on his desk. "Though we won't let anything too unseemly happen to anyone. Competitors can injure each other, but nothing too severe and there is certainly no killing during the contest. Or any sexual contact not consented to. Should anything be attempted, the guards will intervene and act accordingly." Usually they didn't have to, thankfully. They were quite vigilant about that sort of thing.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Callas Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 am

Aladdin was really trying to sink right through the chair it seemed. Not feeling better at all even with what Mok reassured him off. They couldn't promise that! especially if there were mental unstable people accused for murder! Obviously bad things was going to happen, because that's what entertained people.
"Isn't there another safer and less risky competition...?" he asked in a depressed tone. "With people who aren't unstable?"
Aladdin Callas
Aladdin Callas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm

"Mmmm... Afraid not." Mok shrugged. "And I must inform you that unless you are suicidal, refusing may not be an option." He certainly hadn't seen such inclinations in the psych report, so he was fairly sure there'd be no refusal this time. "Buck up, dear boy! You might get lucky and win!" Mok chuckled, grinning. It had happened once or twice during his time.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Callas Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 am

At this, the young man just let out frustrated sigh, before slamming his head down against the table. "Why do I feel it'd be MUCH safer if I choose to stay in prison?" he mumbled out depressed, really whising he could somehow just walk throuhg the walls and be bakc on the streets, running for his life there instead.
He glanced up at Mok, givign him a weird look. "It's obvious i've got bigger chances on dying, we all know that could still happen..." he murmured. After another moment of depression, he sighed and finally decided to try and man up a little. "Well, not like you're giving me a choice anyway..."
Aladdin Callas
Aladdin Callas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm

"Oh, we won't let you die before your due time." Mok assured him, adding his file to the 'accepted' stack. It would certainly be bad for the show if they did. "Now, you will be allowed one phone call at the start, then another twenty-seven days later. If there is someone you can't get in touch with yourself, I will do it for you. You're allowed five items to take with you, an outfit will count as one. Think carefully about what you want."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down