Aphrodite's Interview

Go down

Aphrodite's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Mok sighed, looking through yet another file, waiting on yet another candidate. He felt like he'd aged fifty more years over the course of the day. A bubble bath and champagne wouldn't cut it that night, he was sure. He looked up when the door opened and gestured to the seat in front of him for the girl to sit in. "Good evening, Miss Quetzal." he greeted her warmly.
Mok Swagger
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aphrodite's Interview

Post by Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 pm

The door opened as the guards bowed showing her into the room. "Thank you." Aphrodite said to them. "You're Welcome." the guards spoke back as they closed the door behind her. She walked in looking around the room thinking that it needed color. "Oh, good evening Mister . . . if you do not mind me asking for you name, sir. Mok, is it?" She asked as she curtsied, making sure that magazines and fashion were not misleading. She took her leave to have seat. "How has you day been so far?" She asked softly. The edges of the violet dye in her hair was fading. She folded one leg behind the other.
Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Mok chuckled, glad to see someone in this band of misfits had good manners. Shame that she was a criminal. Otherwise they'd have gotten along swimmingly. "Yes, that is my name." He nodded, "I suppose my day has been better than most." He'd had to send away a few no name convicts to be executed for refusing. "Miss Quetzal, the government would like to extend an offer to you: participate in a televised competition for about a year for the chance to win your freedom and nine hundred thousand dollars. If you win, all charges will be wiped from your record. If you lose, you will serve out your sentence as it stands." Mok thumbed through her file, looking at her record. "Which would be a quite some time."
Mok Swagger
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:40 am

Aphrodite smiled as Mok chuckled. "Wonderful, Mister Mok, I just do no like to get names wrong. And does something seem to have entertained or made your day already?" She asked softly smiling with teeth. Mok's chuckling gave her little butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to giggle, but she held it back. "And how has you day been 'better than most' days?" She then wondered how hard of a job a government or prison official. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her legs. She closed her eyes as she listened to him. She opened her eyes when he was done speaking. There the note upon her record came into question. "Excuse me, but does Vian not have the Good Behavior Conduct for an Early Release System in place?" It was not to say that she would stop being polite and well mannered. It was, or rather is the way she has, or rather had always acted. But she usually would have like to understand the jailing system. "Why that sounds like a odd deal for a government to make though. If you don't mind my asking, why a televised competition? And how do they know it will last for about a year?" Aphrodite asked curious, wondering why the government would pick such a thing. "That is not to say I won't join, it is just that the odds of a 'convict' winning a game show is . . . like . . ." She got a little quieter trying to find something to compare it to.
Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

"Oh it does have that system." Mok said, nodding. But once he'd gotten his hands on someone, the usual rules didn't always apply. "But with your talents, you seemed like a good candidate for the show." Quite an impressive list, he had to say. "The competition has always lasted a year. I've always thought of this contest as a chance for redemption, a second chance at life for those who so desperately need it." Mok explained. It was kinda true. For some, this would be their only chance to live. "And I'd say that the chances of a convict winning are very high. Some of your fellow contestants are very serious criminals."
Mok Swagger
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

"Okay, at least that system is still the same. My talents? Why, no. My mother always says: 'A family that trains together, stays forever.' So there is usually no time for me to watch TV unless, it is about fashion. But even then, we are quite the travelers. I usually do get to enjoy Fashion Week, with it being that my parents usually take us there, so watching is really not an option. But joining is always one." Aphrodite was used to her family traveling about the world for anything to get their bloods pumping and adrenaline running. That meant that she had no time to actually watch much of any TV, if she could. Of course She was always the calmer one of the two.

Fashion was a goal of hers, which reminded her of what it was she trying to say. "And do forgive me for saying this, but when you put nothing but convicts or rather lets say, people who are misunderstood on a show, one of them is bound to win. And another thing: criminals are people who probably had to defend themselves, right?" Her ideas of people seemed to be of a higher enlightening for wrong versus right. "It is just like wearing a Rainbow Plaid Flannel shirt with an Inverse Rainbow Plaid corduroy pair of pants, weather they are sway or not. My question is, who would wear that outfit? In a Fashion Show?" The thought of such an outfit had her trying to rub her arms with her hands, BUT the cuffs prevented as such.

As a chance for redemption, a second chance at life for those who so desperately need it? What is he implying here? She thought to herself. But she was not too sure on what he meant.
"What do you mean by people who desperately need it? You mean as in a you-don't-belong-here type of person? Or as to flirt? I mean that I am not a danger to threadt to society." She sat back and sank in the chair a little bit. Then she looked at the cuffs, placed her hands one his desk, and asked, "I am sorry and would not mind following the rules, but would you please be so kind as to take off these hand cuffs? I find it most improper for a conversation." And now, he could clearly see that there was silk wrapped around her wrists.
Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down