Introductions - RP Opening

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Introductions - RP Opening

Post by Noëlle Pryde on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Noëlle huffs at the kid, rolling her eyes with an expression that displayed she did not care what he was saying. "Knowing your age has nothing to do with my intelligence. Why would I know? You're no one important." She told him before smiling, "Congratulations on living for an entire decade. Would you like a cookie?" She teases. Who cares about how old he is? Will it help them win? Noëlle thought not.

"Well it's good to know that most of us are all skilled in flexibility challenges." Noëlle states, "Noëlle Pryde. Pretty light on my feet, fighting's no big problem, and I'm good with coming up with plans. I'm also pretty adaptive."

Noëlle looks over at Hercules, "Never heard of you." She says before finishing off the rest of her spaghetti.
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wayne on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Damian felt his frustration grow at the ego that this brunette had. It was eating away at his patience. "Knowing to ask rather than guess makes you look less like a fool. That is the point." he said, his tone that of someone talking to a person of the slow side. His temper was thinning even more as she spoke condescending to him.

"Just because I am younger than you does not mean I am of less importance. Now if you're done speaking to me in such a manner, and making yourself seem more childish than I am, how about you don't try to anger the people you're meant to work with in order to win?"

With a scoff, he looked towards the muscular ginger who gave the name Hercules. The Roman version of the great demi-god hero. The one most people remembered even though they kept associating him with his Greek counterpart Heracles. He was apparently an athlete, who even appeared on tv. Whatever he did to get arrested must have been simple that most athletes got caught doing. Which meant he wouldn't have much incentive to win, other than publicity. But even loosing would still give him some.

Then it was the Hispanic girl's turn, introducing herself as Audrey. A mechanic and pilot. That could prove useful in future challenges. Then finally, miss Noelle Pryde. Her surname is befitting. he thought with a snort as he finished his meal. Her only not worthy skills were planning and being adaptive. No wonder she wanted to vote on a leader. Despite what she had said, it was clear she thought herself to be the one worthy of leadership.

Blue eyes finally turned to the two quiet members at their table. The brunette boy and raven-haired man. What did they have to contribute?
Damian Wayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Conundrum Quetzal on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Artemis entered the dining hall alongside her sister, Aphrodite. She listened to Briar sort of, but paid more attention when she heard something about phone calls and inactive phone line. What inactive phone lines that will not do. I will have to correct this. That only meant one thing: hacking them. Now if she had her stuff it would be easier, but she did not. "Hey, I think I am going to call our Aunt . . . . Mom and Dad still be mad at us, I think, for getting caught . . . . ." She paused staring at the ceiling slowly slipping into madness. Artemis broke thought. "Anyway do you want her to send you anything? You know, while I have her." When Briar finished speaking and Artemis turned to see where the guards told them they could sit, she gasped. "You are kidding. No way, they split us up! I told them we were a team! You have got to be joking." She looked over the table she was going to be sitting. "Man this bugs! I'm on a team with people that are not you. I don't know their capabilities. I have reprogram my life." Artemis started complaining already. Let the boring begin. Artemis headed over to the phones.
Artemis Conundrum Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Audrey would have high fived the kid for answering Noëlle back, but she just smiled satisfied playing with her fork. She raised her look to see who else missed at the presentations, apparently only a few. She waited for them to speak; curious, as everyone else probably, to know who they were.
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clopin Trouillefou on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Clopin rolled his eyes, laughing a bit at his son’s antics of poking at his food. “Well let’s see if it tastes disgusting!” he exclaimed before taking a bite of the spaghetti off of his fork. He wrinkled his nose, shrugging his shoulders after swallowing. “Not bad. I’ve had worse. And so have you.” Clopin grinned, pointing his fork at Loki. He paid no attention to the woman that he had spoken to earlier, but the young boy at the table caught his interest. “Oh! Well aren’t you just peachy! I like you!” he exclaimed, now pointing his fork at Damian before laying his fork down.

When the argument began to evolve, Clopin remarked “Such chatters. This team really represents little birds,” in an amused bright tone. A slight of annoyance was evident in his tone also. He didn’t mind chatters since he was one himself.  And enjoyed watching other chatters get into useless arguments. But they were still going at it over the leader thing, now some kid’s age, and who was stupid and not important. Throughout the argument between his fellow team mates, Clopin silently listening while he mocked the others with both of his hands acting like talking puppets. He hoped that this places mail had fast shipment. He really wanted his mini self back.

Soon the table went quiet; Clopin could feel eyes now on him and Loki. He perked up slightly, looking around the table with an innocent playful expression. “Oh! It’s our turn? I’d never guess!” he claimed, referring to himself and Loki never really participating in the whole conversation. Although Clopin had rebutted the young woman’s plan of a leader. He tapped his chin, before giving the others a silly grin. “Clopin. Acrobatics and tricks are my game. Plenty decent at weapon mastery….” Clopin paused for a moment before his grin turned twisted. “Is torturing a skill?” he asked in an innocent, bright tone. Although he didn’t care if they said no. To him, it was a delightful skill to have.  He glanced over the muscled gingered male who was busy flashing his muscle; his eyes gleamed in pure delight. A mindless brute. Terrific. “You would’ve made a delightful addition to my troupe, Hercules. The audience would’ve found you downright silly.” He remarked in a cheerful tone. Then Clopin pointed his finger lazily at Loki, giving him a bright grin. "Your turn."
Clopin Trouillefou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Audrey kept playing with her fork as the man spoke, from his tone she could easily understand that he didn't give a fuck about the whole situation. Seem like he was there just because it was funny.
"Bicho raro..." Audrey mumbled without raising her look from the fork as Clopin mentioned his torturing skills, was even he real?!
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally West on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Wally looked up from his plate, wrinkling his nose as the red headed young girl called the competition bull. “Kind of better than prison from my perspective. Actually really exciting to tell the truth!” he exclaimed, giving the young girl a nod of his head. She was cute. Especially with that urban accent of hers. “Both are fast animals,” Wally murmured about the comparison between falcons and Vipers. He didn’t care which team he was on. The mascots were both speed animals in their own way so that pleased him greatly. He quirked an eyebrow at the young girl and the other woman who had commented about the comparison as well. And how the young girl had reacted to this. He beamed as the red headed girl introduced herself. Well at least she was friendly, although had a slight temper. “Wally West. Or Kid Flash. I went by that nickname for the drag races.” Wally introduced himself.
Wally West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Audrey was trying to bend one of the teeth of the fork when she heard a familiar voice coming from the other table. Could it be... She raised her look and turned her head to the other team.
She could clearly see a really familiar red head sat down opposite to her, how didn't she see him before?!

"Kid!" Audrey called from her table "Kid Flash! Hijo de una tortuga!" she laughed waving her hand.

Last edited by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Balera on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Marina rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her spagetti. When more people sat down the big team introdution started. She looked at the faces she didn´t know yet and introduced herself as well. "I´m Marina Balera but you can call me whatever you prefer."

Last edited by Marina Balera on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marina Balera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally West on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Wally turned his attention to Marina, giving her a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you both then." The other red head at the table hadn't spoken yet. Kind of seemed a bit distant from the others. He perked up a bit as hearing his nickname called out, but not from anyone from this table. Wally glanced over his shoulder, his eyes widening at the sight of Audrey at the other table. "Miss Puerto Rican!" he exclaimed in surprised, motioning over at her to join him at his table. They did have the freedom to go anywhere right? Except for a few restrictions and mingling with the opposite team members wasn't one of them.
Wally West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Audrey smirked and woke up from her seat; nobody would stop her to go to the other table, right? Giving a quick look before actually sat down near him Audrey gave him a slap on his shoulder "What are you doing here? Did the policía get you too at the race?" she still couldn't believe that he was there too, Kid Flash was one of the best racers along with her; and one of the few people she considered reliable.
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally West on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Wally watched as she walked over to the table and sat down beside him, flashing her a quick amused grin. Slightly cringing at the slap on his shoulder. Yep. She was still strong as ever like the last time they saw each other. Wally nodded his head to her question. "Unfortunately yes, but I didn't go quietly though. Gave them a chase that they'll never forget!" Wally exclaimed, remembering that a few cop cars had been demolished in the chase and a some officers injured trying to catch up with him.
Wally West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Rocio Ramirez on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:08 pm

"You never disappoint me!" Audrey smirked, she could easily imagine how the chase could have gone; knowing his driving style.
"I didn't even have the time to get at the car, mi pequeño.." she snorted thinking back at the night of the arrest, the police arrived so abruptly that she didn't even have the time to get out of the garage "Malditos policías!"
Audrey Rocio Ramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahno Cho on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Tahno had scanned around the room while waiting for his dinner to be served from the window. He noticed a few interesting characters that he had to keep an eye on. Most of them came from the other team, the falcons, and they were all a very diverse and entertaining group to watch.

He arrived to the table of the vipers where a few people were speaking. There were three teammates sitting next to each other with bright red hair. It was a pure coincidence that they were all on the same team. Finding that a little bit funny, Tahno wore an intrigued smirk that could be mistaken for friendliness. "Hello," was all he said as he sat down at the end of the table. He grinned at his teammates before giving a low chuckle and waving unenthusiastically. "Tahno Cho."
Tahno Cho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 am

Artemis Conundrum Quetzal wrote:Artemis entered the dining hall alongside her sister, Aphrodite. She listened to Briar sort of, but paid more attention when she heard something about phone calls and inactive phone line. What inactive phone lines that will not do. I will have to correct this. That only meant one thing: hacking them. Now if she had her stuff it would be easier, but she did not. "Hey, I think I am going to call our Aunt . . . . Mom and Dad still be mad at us, I think, for getting caught . . . . ." She paused staring at the ceiling slowly slipping into madness. Artemis broke thought. "Anyway do you want her to send you anything? You know, while I have her." When Briar finished speaking and Artemis turned to see where the guards told them they could sit, she gasped. "You are kidding. No way, they split us up! I told them we were a team! You have got to be joking." She looked over the table she was going to be sitting. "Man this bugs! I'm on a team with people that are not you. I don't know their capabilities. I have reprogram my life." Artemis started complaining already. Let the boring begin. Artemis headed over to the phones.

Aphrodite entered the dining hall alongside her sister, Artemis. She did not listened to Briar because she sound quite irritating, but the actually tune in and listened when she heard something about phone calls and inactive phone line. Great! If the phones do not work, then my sister will make them one way or another. Sometimes she wondered if there would be a day when hacking could not solve an electronic problem. "Sure do that, our aunt is the only person besides our parents to know what we are talking about." She thought it over, only thinking of 2 things for now. "Yes, My surfboard and my Sewing machine with outfit suitcase. Three more things would be? I have to think a bit longer." I have modified a traveling case into something that could carry a sewing machine, needles, threads, & books as well as hold a high amount of outfits. I just hope it counts as one thing. She had gotten such an idea once when she went to back where the models were and saw how cluttered it was with all of the racks, make-ups, models, and clothes. Of course, she snap out if of it when Briar finished speaking. Aphrodite turned to see where the guards told them they could sit, she gasped. "No, they separated us! My sister that I sometimes use as a human meat shield." She looked at all of the people sitting at her table. "Worst than a computer virus! I am with people that just seem so terrible. It is like I have to make the Exact Same outfit except out of Velvet for the Summer." She started to fan herself thinking about how hot that outfit would be in the Summer. But it would fare better if you wore it in the Autumn and Winter. Aphrodite started to whine. Well I better go get my patience up. Aphrodite headed over to the food.
Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Hercules shrugged when Noelle mentioned she never heard of him. Whatever, she probably didn't watch TV. He totally had his own Vianpedia page, so whatever.

When the eccentric older man told him that his troupe would have found him silly, Herc gave a weak smile with furrowed eyebrows. He was unsure of how to respond, especially since he had also said torturing was a skill of his. Suddenly, he remembered exactly where he was. This was a table full of convicts. They all had pretty impressive skills too. Had they committed terrible crimes? Gulping a little bit as he thought about this, he looked up from his spaghetti with a worried look. "Wait, so are you guys like hard felons or something?"
Hercules Hansen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlle Pryde on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 pm

The other team isn't talking much. Even we're arguing, I guess it's good that we're communicating in the very least. Noëlle thought to herself as she chewed on her garlic breadstick. I wonder exactly how much trouble we're in with these guys.

"Yes it is." Noëlle jumps in with a smirk. "It's called waterboarding." She says to Clopin. Noëlle then arches a brow at Hercules. "Depends on your definition of hardcore," She says glancing at the other table. "Something like killing, then yes." She'd killed an officer before. It was moreover an accident, but her friends had hid the body for her, so it was actually more of a disappearance than anything.
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Keegan on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes lightly about the emblem argument. He shrugged his shoulders before setting his chin lazily in his hand. Poking at his food, unsure if the food was edible or not. Not really caring that the others found it to be. "Foxes are more to my taste." Jasper remarked in a smooth tone. He glanced up as the other red head male invited the opposite team's member to their table. Seemed like they knew each other. Then his gaze settled upon the new male who introduced himself. "Jasper Keegan." He responded with a little wave of his hand also.
Jasper Keegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Conundrum Quetzal on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 am

Aphrodite JeStar Quetzal wrote:Aphrodite entered the dining hall alongside her sister, Artemis. She did not listened to Briar because she sound quite irritating, but the actually tune in and listened when she heard something about phone calls and inactive phone line. Great! If the phones do not work, then my sister will make them one way or another. Sometimes she wondered if there would be a day when hacking could not solve an electronic problem. "Sure do that, our aunt is the only person besides our parents to know what we are talking about." She thought it over, only thinking of 2 things for now. "Yes, My surfboard and my Sewing machine with outfit suitcase. Three more things would be? I have to think a bit longer." I have modified a traveling case into something that could carry a sewing machine, needles, threads, & books as well as hold a high amount of outfits. I just hope it counts as one thing. She had gotten such an idea once when she went to back where the models were and saw how cluttered it was with all of the racks, make-ups, models, and clothes. Of course, she snap out if of it when Briar finished speaking. Aphrodite turned to see where the guards told them they could sit, she gasped. "No, they separated us! My sister that I sometimes use as a human meat shield." She looked at all of the people sitting at her table. "Worst than a computer virus! I am with people that just seem so terrible. It is like I have to make the Exact Same outfit except out of Velvet for the Summer." She started to fan herself thinking about how hot that outfit would be in the Summer. But it would fare better if you wore it in the Autumn and Winter. Aphrodite started to whine. Well I better go get my patience up. Aphrodite headed over to the food.

Artemis walked up the the phone, picked it up, and stared at the numbers trying to decide between calling their aunt and old-school number hacking. "Um . . . . JesJes, what is Aunt's number?" Artemis yelled back to her Sister, Aphrodite. She put her hands up to the numbers and dialed what she remembered, which sounds like nonsense to others. She mumbled to herself. "11, 33, 456 . . . . Hello? Um. . . . Is this Aunty GoldStar? Never mind JesJes, I got her!" She held the phone to her head. Artemis was not prepared for what was about to happen. She started with the easy questions. "Hey Aunty Gold, Can you send us some things? They are saying get some things, and we might need money too. . . . ." Their aunt agreed to wire them some money at least these first couple of times until she knew that Artemis could get their stuff setup. She also agreed to send them the things they needed: Snowboard, Surfboard, Laptop, Sewing Machine and Modified Outfit Suitcase, etc. Then came the hard questions of home. "So, How are Father and Mother handling things?" They were still upset that the girls got caught trying to get a hold of them with fake IDs, but then again they were almost about to move them out of the house as soon as they started dating anyway. Though they were supposed to get help getting licenses amongst other things. At least their Aunt assured that she would talk to them about all that's happened.

After that she got off the phone and went over to the Viper's Table and sat down next to Ariel. Looking around the table she saw that all of her teammates were going to be rather difficult to get along with. Artemis would have to learn how to get along with everyone, and quickly. "What are we up to over here? Telling each others names? I am Artemis Conundrum Quetzal. I advise you to call me by my middle name otherwise you will get my sister too." Artemis then looked at what they were having for dinner. Looking at the other team she decided that she would wait on her sister's assessment before jumping to conclusions. Artemis took note that they were also arguing which she hoped was a good sign for her team. Artemis sat back in chair and put her feet on the table. She started complaining just to check for enemies. "The other team is pretty loud aren't they? So we are having Spaghetti? I wonder what animal they killed for this? They probably did not even thank it for it's meat."
Artemis Conundrum Quetzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Balera on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 pm

As Wally smiled at Marina she raised her brow a bit but then gave him a smirk in return. Too bad you´re a bit young for me. She looked around and was thinking to herself about having a lot of red haired people on the table. Not that she had anything against it. It only seemed a bit strange to her even though their hair colour fit their team mascot perfectly.

Just before she felt like drowning in red 2 more people with a diffrent hair color arrived and one of them immediately caught her eye. Before Tahno sat down, sadly not directly next to Marina, she made a decision for herself. I´m so gonna make you my private toy of pleasure. She gave him a sassy smirk but it didn´t last for long since the other new face got her interest. "Yeah let´s hope they aren´t that loud at night." Marina chuckled a bit about Artemis and her behavior. "I´m really sure they didn´t but hey it´s tasty enough to keep you from starving. So do you have some special believe we should be aware of Conundrum?"
Marina Balera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Ariel smiled back as Wally introduced himself. He was kinda cute, but Kid Flash for a nickname was pretty corny. She giggled a little bit. When he turned to go and invite a girl from the other table, Ariel listened as more people introduced themselves. A blonde teen sat down next to her.

"You want us to call you Conundrum?" Ariel asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. It was an odd thing to call someone. She opened her mouth to say something else before she suddenly saw bulky shoes on the table, next to her food. Her eyes widened a little bit and she stared at them while Marina was saying something. "Your feet. Do you mind?" Ariel calmly spoke before moving her plate away from the shoes. Her words came out more like a request than a question.
Ariel Rosco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally West on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 am

Wally gave Audrey a sympathy grin. "Damn, that had to suck. Well at least we'll get to have a bit of fun here..even though we're on separate teams." he remarked, already being used to be friends and rivals with this young girl. It was thrilling to be in a race with her. At least he knew for sure that this place was gonna be fun.

The red head male glanced over at the blonde girl, snickering a bit at her introduction. Well she was lively. Which was very good. The world needed more lively people. "Loud. But communicating though." Wally remarked, giving a slight nod over to the falcon table. He gave a wave to the other male a wave, before turning his attention over to Jasper. "I like foxes also. Well any fast animal really." he commented with a grin.
Wally West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Trouillefou on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

Loki just kept his smile in place as he watched Clopin wrinkle his nose as he ate the food, still clearly saying with his eyes that he was not going to eat it. It smelled weird to him.
While the others engaged in the conversation, he only really paid attention to the older Trouillefou, snickering now and then at the older man's typical antics. He really couldn't care much for a team leader or whatever, he was fine with just sitting back for now and enjoy watching it all play out by itself. And then when Clopin started to introduce himself (and gesturing for Loki to do the same) he merely let out a soft sigh in boredom, leaning back in his chair with a far off look. "'Torturing', is quite a mild way to put it, Clo," he chuckled lightly. When it turned out to be his turn for an introduction, he merely gave a shrug, picked up his fork and went back to poking the weird smelling food on his plate.
Loki Trouillefou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Callas on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 am

"This isn't poisoned.... right?" Aladdin mumbles to himself as he gave his plate a suspicious look, before giving the other people at his table the same glare, and then again going back to his food. After a minute or two like that, he finally gave a shrug, picked up his fork and digged in like a starving man. If it did turn out to be poisoned, then at least he wouldn't die of starvation. Besides, why kill him off already if the real torture hadn't even begun yet?
Aladdin Callas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Ziegler on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 am

Dimitri, who had taken his sweet time before even bothering to get himself some food, slumped down by the end of his table with a sigh, already starting to feel a little restless. Ok sure, the thing had barely even started, but sitting locked up in that cell before had really made him deseparte for some sort fo excitement. How long had even been locked up there? Well, whatever... he was out now at least, with...
He gave his teamates across the tablea blank look. ...hopefully, entertaining people.
I need to start thinking more positive, he casually thought to himself as he began to eat calmly.
Dimitri Ziegler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next