Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum

2 posters

Go down

Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum Empty Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum

Post by Belle Valjean Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Belle was walking full of folders, with the beginning of a new competition there was a lot of paperwork to do and everything that wasn't 'important' was discharged on her! A real nuisance!
If it wasn't for her plan, she would have never accepted that kink of work. But by now she was in the game and she had to play. And play well, or she would be discover and put in jail, or worse... execute! At this thought she slowed her walk, fixing the folders she was carrying Belle started again her walk fighting back the desire of cry. Thinking of consequences of her absurd plan always brought her thought to him. She couldn't disappoint him!
Lost in her thoughts she quickly turned a corner just to bump into a man making all her folders to fall on the ground.
"Oh no..." she whimpered looking down at the mess.
Belle Valjean
Belle Valjean

Back to top Go down

Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum Empty Re: Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum

Post by Kocoum Akecheta Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Kocoum was just on the way back to his apartement when he felt somthing hitting him. Not that it would had hurt or anything. He looked down and saw another staff member he had seen a few times but never really talked to. All he knew was her name. Belle, Belle Valjean. As he saw all the folders being a mess on the floor and helped her picking them up without saying anything.
Kocoum Akecheta
Kocoum Akecheta

Back to top Go down

Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum Empty Re: Ready for the new season? • TAG Kokum

Post by Belle Valjean Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Belle was down trying to get her folders all together when the man started to help her. The man! She didn't even apologize with him! She raised her look to see that he wasn't a simple man, he was one of the guards and what a guard!
"I'm really sorry!" Belle couldn't help but blush a little for her fool taking from his hands the folder he just picked "I wasn't watching were I was walking..." she said pointing back at the corner.
Belle Valjean
Belle Valjean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kocoum Akecheta Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:07 pm

With no real expression he stood up again as Belle took the folders from his hands and put them back into their rightfull order. His face stayed pretty much as it was all the time but as he heard Belle apologizing and saw her blushing a little he gave her a little smile back. "No harm done."
Kocoum Akecheta
Kocoum Akecheta

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Valjean Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

((Ops! XD I didn't see that you posted sorry! ^^''))

Belle watched him for a few seconds before taking again up her folders. He seemed so serious, but he smiled her back giving him also a 'cute' side.
"I saw you sometimes in the town... You work here ...right?" she asked fixing the folders in her arms "I'm Belle..." she smiled giving him her hand.
Belle Valjean
Belle Valjean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kocoum Akecheta Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 am

Kocoum only nodded while his face tunred back to normal. He wasn´t the type for much words. Or well words at all. You can say a lot of things but your actions are that what counts. He waited a moment before shaking her hand not being the biggest fan of all that manners since many of them felt redundant for him like all that talk about weather before getting to buisness. "Kocoum." Surveying her he wondered what her job was. He knew she wasn´t one guards that just got some extra work outside the job caring all that folders with her. Maybe I should just ask her since it might be good to know what her part is in here? "May I ask what your job is?"
Kocoum Akecheta
Kocoum Akecheta

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Valjean Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Belle waited patiently with her hand up till Kokum finally decided to shake it. As he said his name she blushed sightly trying to hide it from him, she wasn't a teenager anymore! Come one Belle! she thought as he left her hand You have a mission to do! she cleared her throat and tried to compose herself.
"I'm a secretary.." she smiled pointing at the folders "I do paperwork... photocopies... I write notes... sometimes I take the coffee..." she started to list on her free hand the endless list of things she used to do at work.
Belle Valjean
Belle Valjean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum