Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noelle's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Noelle's Interview Empty Noelle's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 am

As he waited for the next convict, Mok popped the pain reliever into his mouth and took a long swig of his water. Some people weren't as easy to deal with as others. At least this wouldn't last forever. He was mostly sitting before a screen and pressing buttons during the show itself. If he had to deal with these people on a regular basis... oh, it made his head hurt worse just thinking about it! When he got home he was having a long soak and lots of strawberry champagne. He deserved it after getting everything together. Maybe he'd send Aurora a gift for her hard work as well.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noelle's Interview Empty Re: Noelle's Interview

Post by Noëlle Pryde Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 am

Noëlle entered the room loudly, being forced in by two guards. She whirls, "Hey it's truth!" she shouts at them. "You guys don't see it because you have cushiony government jobs! You people are all the same! Full of shit-!" The guards slam the door in her face. Noëlle huffs before turning to the man sitting at the table. "Pft," She scoffs, pulling the chair up and spinning it around before sitting in it with her hands on top of the back. "I'm assuming you're as superficial as you look." She accuses quickly.
Noëlle Pryde
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 am

Mok frowned, already sure he was going to speed through this interview. Such horrible manners! Did her parents raise her in a barn? "I'm assuming you win over everyone with your charming personality." he retorted, propping his chin against his hand. "Now, Miss Pryde, you are here due to your crimes against Vian. You will be given a 'get out of jail' free card, so to speak, if you participate in a competition and win. Along with this clean slate, you will be given a reward. Do you accept?"
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlle Pryde Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 am

"For your information, I was raised in a very nice home." Noëlle clarifies, raising her chin slightly. "Just not by very smart people. And yes, I do actually, that riot in the Eastern District where they had call in back-up? That was me. So I guess you could say I'm pretty good at winning people over." She explains proudly.
"A competition?" Noëlle weighed that in her mind. "Well there's obviously no question about that. I accept."
Noëlle Pryde
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 am

Mok laughed at her enthusiasm and confidence. Oh, she'd be a riot! "Yes, yes, I've read your records and psych evaluations. You do know how to work people to achieve your own ends, I will give you that." He clapped his hands together, grinning at her acceptance. "Smashing! First things first, this contest will last almost for a year. One phone call is allowed when you first arrive, and another after twenty-seven days. No killing is allowed during the contest, but you can severely wound your opponents." He paused for any questions.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlle Pryde Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 am

Noëlle smiles when the tension completely shifted. He seemed pretty happy that she'd accepted. Hell, she was glad she accepted it. "Phone call? So I do actually get to call Mia?" Noëlle smiles wide, what a relief. She was so glad that her little sister could hear it form her first rather than seeing it on tv. "Severely wound? Can I severely wound teammates if they get out of line?" She asks cheerfully, raising a fist. She'd love to be able to beat up who she wanted without penalty.
Noëlle Pryde
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 am

Mok pursed his lips. Part of her files stated she...wasn't on the best terms with her family. But perhaps he'd just work his charms, get them to consent to two little phone calls with her sister. "I'll make it happen." Mok said, smiling. "And you may defend yourself until one of our guards can get to you."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlle Pryde Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 am

"Thank you." Noëlle smiles in return. Maybe he wasn't so bad. "Defend myself? Mm...what if it's considered aggravated assault. But I get them to hit me first? Will I still get in trouble?" Noëlle inquires curiously, leaning towards him with a mischievous eyebrow arch.
Noëlle Pryde
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 am

Mok's lips curled into an equally mischievous smile. "Why, if they are the ones to throw the first punch, you would simply be defending yourself anyways." he said, chuckling. "Self defense is not a crime--it's better ratings." This girl would definitely be one to watch.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlle Pryde Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 am

"Oh," Noëlle looks up towards the ceiling as if she were hiding something. "That's good to know. I think I'll be self defending for discipline. Just to make sure we win enough is all." Noëlle weighed her chances of winning. She thought they were pretty good. Depending on her teammates. She wondered if she could get Mok to form an alliance with her.
Noëlle Pryde
Noëlle Pryde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm

"Of course. You do what you must, as we all do." Mok nodded. Such tactics would provide ample conflict to keep things fresh and on track. "Now, are there any other questions I might answer for you?"
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down