Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hercules's Interview

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hercules's Interview Empty Hercules's Interview

Post by Briar Rose Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Briar awaits for her first convict of the day to arrive. These were the ones Mok picked out, so they were probably weird as hell. They usually are. She didn't like having so many "leftover convicts" around. For the ones who declined or rebelled. It was funny once when she saw one of them take their chances with the ocean; and then get electrocuted once they reached the buoys.
She straightens up when the red headed male entered the room with his hands cuffed, his feet were free.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

https://vianslocker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hercules's Interview Empty Re: Hercules's Interview

Post by Hercules Hansen Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Hercules walked into the conference room, looking around at his surroundings, blinking to take it all in. He wasn't exactly sure where he was or why he was there. He forget what he was thinking about when he saw a pretty lady and gave a friendly smile. "Oh hey, man. These are pretty tight." He said, raising his cuffed hands with a little laugh.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm

"Yes well," Briar pulls her glasses down from her hair to her face. "They're meant to keep others from being at risk." She says to him rather quickly. "Please take a seat." Briar watches as he does so before preparing to continue procedure.

"You were brought here because you among many performed an action outside of the Vian government. Your participation and cooperation of this form of community and service is vital for your survival. Any form of major or intense resistance will result in the elimination of your participation which will cost your life. Should you choose to accept this request?" Briar awaits for Hercules's confirmation to proceed.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Herc sat in the seat, continuing to listen. He furrowed his eyebrows a little bit in confusion. "Sure." He said casually, not really understanding why she was being so formal. After a moment, he froze and then widened his eyes. "Whoa hold on there, man. Did you say I could lose my life? What kind of gig is this?" He asked, straightening his back a little.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am

Briar sighs silently. "As I said earlier, this is a form of community and service. Should you decline you'll be taken to your respective government penitentiary for discipline. Is that much understood?"
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 am

"Yeah I get it. I'll do it." He said, pouting a little bit. He was about to cross his arms but couldn't due to the handcuffs. "So this is to make up for that little scandal, the one that was totally not what everyone thought it was."
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

Briar didn't actually know what he was referring to because she hadn't looked at his files. She didn't find them relevant to the matter at hand. She raises her hand to push her glasses up onto her nose.
"Precisely. Your community and service will be the participation in a broadcasted contest that will last for approximately three hundred and sixty days, You are allowed one phone call each thirty day interval. You will be allowed one phone call when you arrive, and another phone call in twenty seven days. This will not happen again. You will be broadcasted from the time you awake to the end of the day. On average that will be 9 pm. Assurance that this is the only time you will be broadcasted is not insured. For motivation there will be a nine hundred dollar reward, and the dropping of your charges." Briar explains to him form memory.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 am

Herc's eyes lit up as she kept talking. Broadcasted. Contest. Reward. Those words stood out to him the most and he grinned. He kinda ignored the part about the phone call while she was talking, but was pretty sure they'd remind him and the other contestants about that since how could anybody expect to remember those days specifically? "Radical," he kept his dorky smile. "So what kinda contest is it?"
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:01 am

Briar blinks in surprise at him. Radical? she found that funny. Briar can't resist the smile that crosses her face at the word. "It's a game show. You and other contestants will participate to win the prize money. There will only be one winner. You'll all participate in various challenges." She explains to him.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 am

As she kept talking, all Herc could imagine was the fame that would come to him after winning. The riches, the glory, the little film seats with the names of actors sewn into them. Of course he would accept! "What if you lose?" He asked. Although with the end goal already at sight, he felt like he wouldn't need to worry too much about the answer.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 am

Briar shrugs, as if it wasn't already obvious. which it wasn't. She thought the same thing every time someone asked her that; even though it was a good question. "You'll be prosecuted effective immediately, as well as tried, and sent to a Vian penitentiary to spend your days in prison to fulfill your sentence."
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:41 am

"Oh, drag." Herc said, dropping his shoulders and leaning back in his seat a little bit. He began looking off and scanning around the room again before looking back to her. She's pretty. Too pretty to just be one of the staff, she must be like the host or something like that, he thought to himself with a tiny smirk, wondering whether to hit on her or not.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am

"Yeah," Briar says to him before shrugging again. She pushes her glasses up onto her head. "Sorry. It's one of those if you don't want to do the time don't do the crime things." She reminds. "All I can say is just try your best to win."
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 am

Herc nodded. "Right on, sister." He said, still staring at her blankly but with a smirk. "So, uh, I'll get my first phone call in a few, right? There's just one problem though, I don't have your number to call." He said, tossing his hair a little bit.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 am

Briar laughs when he hit on her. "Sorry to hear that. But uh, too bad for either of us I don't have a number for you to call. All of my calls are forwarded to a secretary. I call back from her desk." Briar winks at him, "Sorry." She gives a cat like smirk in return.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 am

Herc gave a half-smirk when she winked. "Then what about a name?" He said, leaning forward a little bit. "They call me Hercules, like the Greek dude. But you can call me Herc." He grinned, looking off to the side a little bit theatrically.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 am

Briar holds back a laugh. The Greek dude. "The son of Zeus, mother of Hera." You'd think he'd know the history behind his own name. "Briar Rose. Call me Briar. Like everyone else does." She smirks at his action, looking off to the side. He was funny, in a comedic way. Possibly cute, she wasn't quite sure yet.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 am

Hercules nods. "Yeah! That's him!" He says a little enthusiastically, as if she were talking about an old friend who had done something wild. He clapped his hands as much as he could with the handcuffs, which was only pretty lightly. "Briar. Solid, I'll remember it." He said with a wink.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 am

Briar rolls her eyes when he winks at her, "That's reassuring." She had a feeling he wouldn't be remembering much besides that. She wondered how good of a competitor he was. He didn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer. Briar's attention is brought to his handcuffs. "Oh!" Briar reaches into the pocket of her open plaid shirt and gestures for him to bring his hands closer. "C'mere."
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:26 am

Herc tosses his hair back a little bit and brings his hands closer to Briar. He sees her reach into her pocket and he raises an eyebrow. "Uhh," he says with a smile. "Will I be able to use my hands now?"
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 am

"You bet." She confirms, sticking the key into the middle of the cuffs and unlocking them. Unlike Mok, he needed everything done for him, she liked to have control over some aspect of these interviews.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Herc rolled and turned and twisted his wrist and arms once free. "My mitts," he smiled, happy to be feel free once more. "Thanks Briar. My nose has been itching to the max since I got here." He said nonchalantly, rubbing his nose a little bit.

He felt like the handcuffs made it seem like he had done something wrong--which, technically he did, but Herc was still unconvinced about whether his crime was actually a crime or not. He was grinning enthusiastically still, kinda flexing his arms a little discretely, happy to have the handcuffs off.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Briar smiles politely at Hercules. "Sorry to hear that." She apologizes, returning her keys to their rightful place on her belt. "Do you have any more questions for me? Concerns?" She asks him, not thinking of any others he may ask, but they surprised her every now and then with honest question.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Hansen Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 pm

"Uhh nah," he said pretty casually, still kinda playing around with his wrist. Those cuffs were not generously put on. "But I might make some up later to see you again." Herc grinned, running a hand through his hair.
Hercules Hansen
Hercules Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Briar laughs at him. It was funny how he nomchalantly hit on her. Usually the men would be aggressive and straight to the point. She liked how he had enough manners to at least do it politely. "You'll see me throughout the year, no need to make trouble for that. More paperwork for me."
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next