Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selina's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Selina's Interview Empty Selina's Interview

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Briar yawned and glanced at the clock. Not that it would make much difference, they'd be here until they had chosen through everyone that Mok chose. Which could take hours considering all of the people the government brought in. It seemed like people were committing crimes more and more everyday. She did have to admit something had to be wrong if people disobeyed knowing the consequences. She sighs and places her glasses on her hair. Oh well.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

https://vianslocker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Selina's Interview Empty Re: Selina's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 pm

"It's not like your face will crack if you smile, you know." Selina was nudged into the office by one of the guards. These people had no sense of humor. How boring. She looked down at Briar, studying her closely. "So what's your name, sweetie?" she asked with a bright smile, moving towards the chair opposite the blonde.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Briar was surprised when Selina spoke first. She was also surprised at how polite and well-mannered she was as well. She didn't meet too many of those, but they did exist. Mok probably got all the good ones. He and his stupid obsession with manners.

"Briar, nice to meet you." Briar smiles at her, "As you can see, I'm capable of smiling." She jokes.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:10 pm

"Quite well, in fact." Selina laughed, crossing her legs and resting her cuffs on her knee. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" She asked, tilting her head. She was quite curious she wasn't already locked away to rot in the darkest prison Vian had. Obviously this was something big. Maybe it was even fun.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Briar smiles at her, "Well," Briar was tired of repeating the words as she was supposed to form the book. "Basically, you can join Vian's Locker. A broadcast where you and other convicts will participate in various challenges. If you win, you'll get nine hundred thousand dollars, and we'll drop your charges. Lose, and you'll be sent back to prison. Decline, you die. Or quit in the middle of the competition you die." Briar smiles at Selina, flipping some of her hair over her shoulder. "Do you accept?"
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

So it was something big. The money wasn't as interesting as the charges being dropped (though that was a nice sum). They would really do that for someone who killed one of their own? Even if he had been... No matter. It was worth a shot. "I accept." She said firmly, smirking. "And once I win, I'll send you some flowers and something nice to wear." She added with a wink.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Briar blushes before smiling and chuckling nervously, "Are you hitting on me, Ms. Kyle?" Briar wasn't exactly sure. But she didn't know how to respond to it. "That's very generous, in any case.. I thank you for your...thoughtfulness." Briar smiles at her, still taken by surprise.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Selina chuckled, waving it off. Any more teasing and the blonde might short circuit. It might be funny, but there were things she needed to know before then. "Anyways, what are the rules? I'm guessing any killing's out the window." She said.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 pm

"Naturally," Briar nods in confirmation. "No killing. No fighting, and no major resistance. You're pretty much free to do as you please as long as you participate as directed and follow those rules. Any questions of your own? I can't think of much right off the bat." Briar says to Selina.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

"Hmmm." Selina had been hoping for a brawl or two. Well, maybe there would be, if someone else threw the first punch. "Are we on teams? I'd like to do things solo if I can..." She didn't like working with others very much anymore. But if she had to, well...not much she could do.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:31 am

"Yes, two teams. The Vipers and the Falcons. I believe you're on the Falcons but that's subject to change. As for your team members I can't really tell you because I don't know all of them. We also have last minute exceptions in some instances, so I guess you'll just have to meet your female half when you get to your respective team's house; then the males of your team at dinner." Briar explains swiftly, adjusting her glasses. She smiles at Selina, "Any more?"
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Falcons? Hmmm. Would've been better if it was feline themed. "I think that's all that I need to know." Selina shrugged, then added with a sigh, "Back to my lonely cell." She stood and smiled down at Briar as she turned back to the door and strutted back to it. "I hope you'll enjoy the show."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:33 pm

"I have to unlock your cuffs first." Briar says, standing and approaching Selina. "You'll be heading to your housing with the other females. No cell unless you lose." Briar explains to her, unlocking the cuffs and giving two knocks on the door for the guards.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:23 pm

"Mmm. Girls only. Nice." Selina purred, tilting her head. "Nice comfy beds, I hope?" Hell, so long as it wasn't the lumpy mess she'd been sleeping on for a while she'd be just fine with it. They wouldn't want them to lose sleep, would they? It'd make for poor performance.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briar Rose Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

"For the most part. They aren't top of the line, but they aren't bottom either." Briar answers, backing off of Selina once her cuffs were off. "It was nice speaking with you." Briar says.
Briar Rose
Briar Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 am

"Ditto, sweetie." Selina said with a grin. The guards opened the door behind them and looked at her expectantly. She turned with another wink and departed.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down