Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariel's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Ariel's Interview Empty Ariel's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 pm

"If you're very, very quiet, and you do not make a sound~..." Mok shuffled the papers before him disinterestedly as he sang to himself. Wouldn't be long before they were done. "I'll share a little secret, that seems a bit profound~."

He heard the door open and immediately gestured to the empty seat. "Have a seat, please."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ariel's Interview Empty Re: Ariel's Interview

Post by Ariel Rosco Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 am

Ariel entered the room, humming a little tune. The room was pretty boring besides for the old man seated across a table. She furrowed her eyebrows a little bit. He looked a little... odd. Giving herself a little nod as she came up with her own answer, she sat down. Bad plastic surgery.

Her humming stopped. "I don't know how the Vian prison system works, but I don't see any orange."
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 am

Mok looked up from his papers and arched an eyebrow at the redhead. "Orange is a dreadful color, I try not to let it within fifty feet of my being." He cleared his throat and continued, "Miss Rosco, we would like to extend an offer to you: to compete for the chance at freedom and nine hundred thousand dollars on a television show that will last almost a year. Do you accept this offer?"
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Ariel looked at him, and raised her eyebrows at the last part. "Uh, what?" She asked, before laughing a little. The man was still pretty stoic, and she laughed even harder when she realized he might be serious. Of all the things, this was probably the icing on the cake.

"Wait, you're not kidding? You mean to tell me I got arrested in standing up against this cruel, pitiful little government just to end up on some.. some game show?" Ariel roared, a glare piercing through Mok's eyes.
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:39 pm

"I assure you, I am not kidding." Mok said firmly, "You compete on this show, all charges are dropped. The 'cruel, pitiful' government you so effectively stood against will turn a blind eye if you win. But if you lose, your sentence will be carried out."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Ariel furrowed her eyebrows. "So you just want all of the contestants to flaunt around on the screen and romanticize crime and convicts?" What kind of sick people pit a group of convicts together to compete for some prize? If this entire contest didn't spill over on them then she would honestly be surprised. "What if I say no?"
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 am

"Why, if you say no," Mok grinned, chuckling. "Then you are executed. Plain and simple~." Maybe that would get Miss Fussy Britches to cooperate. He'd rather not have to let this one slip through his hands, but if he had to get another, he'd get another less grumpy.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 am

Blinking, Ariel stared at him. "Why even ask us? It's like asking a cow if he'd prefer to be served with barbecue sauce or pepper after his slaughter." She wrinkled her nose as she shot a look of disdain towards him. "I hope your little cameras are recording right now so everyone can see how jacked up this system is."

She felt a rant swirling up inside of her, and the moment she began speaking, the words never stopped. Ariel began going on a rant about the government that led to other topics. It lasted for a while before the man was fed up, before closing it with a sigh. "...and that's just why cloning should be illegal."
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Mok propped his head on his hand, tapping out the seconds she was draining from his life with her rant. Oh dear GOD, did she ever shut up? Was it possible to bore someone to death? "Yes, yes, you greatly dislike the government and blah, blah, blah." He said, rolling his eyes. How was cloning even relevant to his situation? "Do you accept or not? Clock's ticking."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Ariel exhaled, feeling almost as exhausted as he did. She wasn't an idiot or suicidal so of course it was her only option. Rolling her eyes, she pouted a little bit. "I accept. Does that mean I can leave now?"
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Mok grinned. Good thing she liked living. He'd have one less interview to do. "Smashing~. One thing, though: You are allowed one phone call when you arrive and another twenty-seven days later. Do you need assistance getting in contact with someone?"
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosco Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:09 pm

"I think I can handle it, thanks." Ariel's tone was dry but not aggressive, she just wanted to get out of there now. She thought of a few people to call.
Ariel Rosco
Ariel Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm

"Alright, Thelonious will see you out." Mok signaled for the guard to retrieve Ariel and added her file to the accepted list. "Good luck, Miss Rosco."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down