Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Hunter's Interview Empty Hunter's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 am

Mok tapped the edge of the table in front of him, his face propped against his other hand. He leaned back in his seat, glancing at the clock. They should have brought the next convict in a minute ago. Didn't they know how busy he was? He'd have to talk to his people about being punctual.

He straightened up when they brought the young man in, and huffed. "About time." he said before gesturing to the seat opposite him. "Sit down, young man."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Interview Empty Re: Hunter's Interview

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 am

Hunter had caused some problems for his guards a little bit before getting dragged into his interview, subsequently making him late. He'd tried to splice some wires to short circuit the cell and get himself out. It had partially worked, but he'd never been one of the absolute fastest runners.

Hunter stalked into the room after he was shoved in and sneered at the interviewer. He flipped the guy off and remained standing just behind the chair. He wasn't going to do what the guy said, fuck no! "The hell am I here for?"
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 am

Mok frowned at the sour attitude of the new arrival. "Uh, Thelonious?" he called to one of the guards standing behind the door. Thelonious stepped back in to grab Hunter roughly and shove him into his seat.

"Thank you Thelonious, that will be all." Mok said, fingers steepled in front of his face. Once they were alone again, Mok began, "Hunter Phoenix, you have broken the laws of Vian, but you have the chance to escape your punishment. Should you agree to participate in this competition and win, your crimes will be wiped clean. Not only that, you will be given a handsome reward." He leaned back, tapping the arm of his chair as he smiled at Hunter. "But if you reject this offer...well, say goodbye to fresh air and sunlight for a long time."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 am

Hunter was grabbed roughly and shoved into the chair. When he tried to get up, he was shoved down again, so he remained sitting and the guard left. "You still wear women's underwear, jack-hole!" He couldn't resist shouting after "Thelonious" what a gay name anyway.

Hunter rolled his eyes and slouched in his chair, not looking at Mok as he listened to the spiel about a game show, yada yada. He played with his earring, looking bored but his mind began racing. "This a fighting game? I'm guessing that it's with other convicts, which means that we'll be pitted against each other in challenges" He mused, still thinking. Hunter smirked and looked at Mok. "Um, do I look like I care about fresh air and sunshine, asshole? I'm a hacker and I hotwire things. And that one count of arson but that isn't important"
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 am

"You don't get sent back to prison for refusing--you DIE." Mok rolled his eyes. "Children these days..." He rubbed his temples, already getting a headache. Such horrible manners! Poor Aurora, dealing with such characters so much more often than he! "There will be challenges, yes, but of varying themes. Not always relying on brute force. Honestly, if that were the case, this show would get boring so very fast."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 am

Hunter snorted. "Well, that's a bunch of shit. So I really don't have a choice. You just weed out the suicidal ones in here. Or the stupid ones" He threw up his hands. "Fine! I accept it. I'm not playing to get out" His grin turned feral. "Just to see how much access you'll let me have to electronics. And how crazy the others are" As long as they didn't all rely on brute force and he managed to do the ones that didn't rely on exercise, he'd be fine. "Are we killed if we lose this reality tv show, or are we sent back to do our sentences?" His was four years in prison and a year of community service. Not bad, just boring.
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 am

Mok smiled at the acceptance. Horribly ill-mannered Hunter might have been, but he would make for excellent drama on the show. He couldn't wait to see how well he 'got along' with the others. "Well, for some they will lose their lives if they lose the game." Mok chuckled. "For those not receiving a death penalty, it's back to prison for however long that may be."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 am

Hunter looked at Mok, disgusted and bored. "Oh, goody. Thank god I got the boring sentence then" He rolled his eyes and settled his arms on the table. "Do these come off, or am I wearing pretty jewelry to the show? Maybe I can use these suckers to strangle my fellow contestants" He was partially joking.
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:11 am

Mok frowned. "There is no killing other contestants." He said firmly, then smiled brightly, "Only severe injuries. Try not to go overboard, killer." He chuckled, then called for Thelonious again to take off the cuffs. "This contest will last three hundred sixty days. You will be allowed a call when you arrive, and then another twenty-seven days later. Everything you do will be recorded, from the time you wake up until nine at night, usually."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 am

"Uh huh. Well, got to have values, don't we?" Hunter muttered acidly. That was a whole lot of bull. They couldn't kill each other, but they could be killed by the government? Fuck that. "You coulda just said "It lasts about a year" dude" Hunter snorted and folded his arms. "Who the hell could I talk to? I burned down my girlfriend's workplace, stole my mum's car, unless you want the call, I got nobody" He shrugged noncommittedly and smiled winningly at the guard. "Thank you for removing these fucking things"
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 am

Mok pinched the bridge of his nose. He had to remind himself of the potential, the potential he had to incite more drama. More drama, better ratings. Better ratings, more money. "Yes, yes, I am very aware of your past indiscretions." he sighed, "I've read everyone's files extensively."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 am

"Oh goodie" Hunter rolled his eyes again. "And you're still wanting me in your fucking show? Okay dude" He looked around. "Can I go now? If you'd be so kind"
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 am

"You've got potential, that much I'll say." Mok leveled a disinterested stare at him. "I wouldn't want to keep you from your very important social life." Mok huffed, waving him off. "Thelonious will take you where you need to be."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Phoenix Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 am

"Yay, potential" Hunter snorted. "Oh, yea. I got a blog dedicated to how fake your hair is. Riveting stuff. If I had my lighter that sucker'd be gone" He stood up and let the guard lead him out, giving Mok the double bird as he exited the room
Hunter Phoenix
Hunter Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 am

Mok glared after him, nails scraping against the wood. His hair was quite real. He spent no less than a fortune on it every time he had a makeover. Wigs were so--so common! The nerve! "Note to self... make his life hell."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down