Vian's Locker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tahno's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Tahno's Interview Empty Tahno's Interview

Post by Mok Swagger Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Mok stared down at the file, humming in surprise at the motive for his crime. Well, he couldn't say he blamed the boy for taking out such a vile character. But really, the crime scene photos were quite graphic. Perhaps there was something more to this Tahno Cho than most would expect. He heard the door open, and gestured to the empty seat without looking. "Please take a seat, Mister Cho."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tahno's Interview Empty Re: Tahno's Interview

Post by Tahno Cho Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:13 am

Tahno entered with a low laugh that echoed around the small room once he saw the man sitting across the room. It was entertaining to find a face he recognized, and was well aware of what he was there for now. "Is that the Mok Swagger I see." He wore a suave grin on his face, saying it more of a statement than a question.
Tahno Cho
Tahno Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Mok blinked in surprise. This was the first one to recognize him at all. Seriously, did most of these people not watch TV at all? "The one and only, dear boy." Mok grinned. He gestured to the empty seat, and added, "Please, have a seat Mister Cho." Perhaps this interview would be more pleasant than the others. "Since you know who I am, I believe you know why you're here."
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahno Cho Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Tahno sat down and studied Mok, analyzing him and taking mental notes that might come in handy later. "Indeed. My father was Sheng Cho, so your name came up often in our home." His father was a wealthy politician running for a high position, and the sudden death of both him and Tahno's mother was a big case those many years ago. He gave a friendly shrug before flipping his hair back a little bit. "I'll save you the time and accept the offer so I can get out of these dreadfully dull handcuffs."
Tahno Cho
Tahno Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Mok Swagger Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:08 pm

"Ah, yes, I believe I met him some years ago." Mok said, recalling the face from a few political functions. "Dreadfully sorry for you loss, he was a very nice man." The Sheng Cho he remembered had been well mannered and friendly enough, unlike some of his fellow politicians. "Ah, yes, well, that's very considerate of you, Mister Cho." he remarked, chucking his file onto the very large pile on one side of his desk. He signaled Thelonious to come in and remove the handcuffs. He doubted that Tahno would be any trouble, thankfully. "Is there anyone you would like to call when you arrive?" He'd read he had a sister, but they seemed a bit on the outs. Perhaps he could convince her to say hello at least.
Mok Swagger
Mok Swagger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down